Notice: This is a “living document” and will be updated and revised as necessary.
The following YouTube videos may help you as you plan and prepare for recording your videos.
More tips, guidelines, and videos coming soon.
- Setup considerations
- Location / room
- Background / backdrop
- Adequate Lighting
- High quality camera (phone / HD webcam)
- Sound quality (microphone)
- PowerPoint (slides only)
- OBS Studio (with talking head)
- MS Movie Maker (Windows editing)
- iMovie (Mac editing)
- Handbrake (convert video files)
- Audacity (sound editing)
Please read through our comprehensive article with instructions about YouTube Live presentations.
Please read through our comprehensive article with instructions about Zoom presentations.